1,084 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in River Grove, IL
- River Grove Apartments with Balconies (2)
- River Grove Apartments with Garages (1)
- River Grove Apartments with Gyms (1)
- River Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- River Grove Apartments with Parking (3)
- River Grove Apartments with Pools (1)
- River Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- River Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Elmwood Park Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Melrose Park Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Maywood Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Schiller Park Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Harwood Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Oak Park Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Park Ridge Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Westchester Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Berwyn Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Riverside Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
River Grove: Chicago's back yard.
River Grove Illinois sits right in Chicago's back yard, giving those who live there access to all the big city entertainment, but without actually having to live in the big city. In fact, River Grove has a small town charm and its residents are quite proud of their history and reputation as Leyden Township's oldest village.
Having trouble with Craigslist River Grove? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding an apartment in River Grove that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.