1,309 Apartments for rent in Northbrook, IL with Pools
- Northbrook Accessible Apartments (2)
- Northbrook Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Northbrook Apartments with Garages (7)
- Northbrook Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Northbrook Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Northbrook Apartments with Parking (8)
- Northbrook Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Northbrook Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Northbrook Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Deerfield Apartments with Pools (2)
- Glenview Apartments with Pools (6)
- Wheeling Apartments with Pools (4)
- Prospect Heights Apartments with Pools (4)
- Morton Grove Apartments with Pools (1)
- Des Plaines Apartments with Pools (6)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Pools (7)
- Buffalo Grove Apartments with Pools (3)
- Skokie Apartments with Pools (2)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Pools (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Northbrook?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Northbrook?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Northbrook?
“See, all these movies take place in a town called Shermer, in Illinois...But when we got here, you know what we found out? There is no Shermer in Illinois.” (-Jay, “Dogma”)
It’s true, there is no Shermer in Illinois, but the place that fictional city was based on, and John Hughes’ hometown, was Northbrook, which used to go by the moniker “Shermerville” before 1923. Not only can you find Ferris Bueller’s high school and the “Save Ferris” water tower within this town’s environs, you can also jump on the Metra and head into Chicago proper easily. What’s not inexpensive is the housing, but if you’re willing to branch out to some of the not-too-distant neighborhoods, you can find apartment rentals that are shockingly thrifty. Fortunately, this beautiful nearly-lakefront village is worth the cost, especially if you’re a ‘80s film buff. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Northbrook means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Northbrook could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.