900 Apartments for rent in Morton Grove, IL with Pools
- Morton Grove Accessible Apartments (1)
- Morton Grove Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Morton Grove Apartments with Garages (5)
- Morton Grove Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Morton Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Morton Grove Apartments with Parking (5)
- Morton Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Morton Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Morton Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Niles Apartments with Pools (3)
- Skokie Apartments with Pools (3)
- Glenview Apartments with Pools (6)
- Park Ridge Apartments with Pools (1)
- Wilmette Apartments with Pools (1)
- Harwood Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- Norridge Apartments with Pools (1)
- Evanston Apartments with Pools (8)
- Northbrook Apartments with Pools (4)
- Des Plaines Apartments with Pools (5)
With 20 percent of Morton Grove's land owned by the Cook County Forest Preserve District and set aside for recreation, there's no shortage of places to play in this Illinois town.
This town made headlines when it became the first in the United States to prohibit handguns in 1981 (Morton Grove residents take their sense of serenity seriously!). The ban was lifted in 2008, when the village board voted 5-1 repeal it. Other than the handgun hubbub, life in this suburban town is fairly quiet. Nestled smack in the middle of I-94 and I-294, northeast of Chicago, this village is the perfect home for urbanites who can't stay away from the allure of big-city lights, yet can't let go of the sedateness of the suburbs. This village may fade in the background of its more flamboyant, big-city neighbor; but being just eight miles away from O'Hare Airport and 13 miles away from the Loop, burbs such as this provide a way to live near the city hustle-and-bustle without having to be in it constantly.
If you enjoy the convenience of proximity to a major city coupled with the tranquility of a relaxed neighborhood, it's time to hunt for an apartment to rent in Morton Grove. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Morton Grove means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Morton Grove could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.