803 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Lombard, IL
- Lombard Accessible Apartments (3)
- Lombard Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Lombard Apartments with Garages (8)
- Lombard Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Lombard Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Lombard Apartments with Parking (11)
- Lombard Apartments with Pools (8)
- Lombard Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Lombard Furnished Apartments (3)
- Lombard Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Villa Park Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Glen Ellyn Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Oakbrook Terrace Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Addison Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Oak Brook Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Elmhurst Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Glendale Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Downers Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Westmont Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Wheaton Dog Friendly Apartments (48)
Having trouble with Craigslist Lombard? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Greetings, Lombard, Illinois apartment hunters, and welcome to your virtual leasing headquarters! Situated a mere 20 miles east of the Loop, and boasting some of the area’s most attractive apartments, Lombard is a convenient and coveted living locale for Chicagolanders who want the big city on their doorstep while still being able to soak in the serenity of the suburbs. Are you in the market for a dynamite apartment deal in Lombard? Then start scouring through the listings in this snazzy little apartment finder, because we guarantee the perfect apartment rental for you is just a few clicks away! See more
Finding an apartment in Lombard that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.