207 1 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Lansing, IL
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lansing (1)
- Lansing Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lansing Apartments with Garages (4)
- Lansing Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Lansing Apartments with Parking (6)
- Lansing Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Lansing Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Lansing Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Lansing (2)
- Calumet City 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Sauk Village 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Dolton 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Highland 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Chicago Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Harvey 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Riverdale 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Griffith 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Calumet Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Park Forest 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Lansing?
Lansing, a suburb of Chicago, is in Cook County, Illinois. Referred to as a village. The public transportation here is very good, and because so many people use it for commuting to work, the village has less traffic and pollution. The average commute time is around 30 minutes. That's not great, but it's sure better than some places. This friendly little village of around 28,000 residents has plenty to offer. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Lansing offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Lansing, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.