569 Apartments for rent in Glendale Heights, IL with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Glendale Heights Accessible Apartments (4)
- Glendale Heights Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Glendale Heights Apartments with Garages (4)
- Glendale Heights Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Glendale Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Glendale Heights Apartments with Parking (7)
- Glendale Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Glendale Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Glendale Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- Glendale Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Pools (2)
- Carol Stream Apartments with Pools (5)
- Glen Ellyn Apartments with Pools (3)
- Roselle Apartments with Pools (2)
- Wheaton Apartments with Pools (84)
- Addison Apartments with Pools (2)
- Lombard Apartments with Pools (9)
- Winfield Apartments with Pools (1)
- Itasca Apartments with Pools (1)
- Schaumburg Apartments with Pools (57)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Glendale Heights?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Glendale Heights?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Glendale Heights?
Hometown of Billy Corgan (of Smashing Pumpkins fame), Glendale Heights in Illinois is a bustling community ready to inspire. Look out, Elk Grove Village.
Although it was mostly farmland before it became a town in 1959, Glendale Heights has grown into a village of approximately 34,000 people. Brimming with diversity, you can expect to meet people who speak more languages than you've ever heard of, including Polish, Urdo, Spanish, Tagalog and Vietnamese at home.
Having trouble with Craigslist Glendale Heights? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Glendale Heights means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Glendale Heights could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.