1,094 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Elgin, IL
- Elgin Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Elgin Apartments with Garages (5)
- Elgin Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Elgin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Elgin Apartments with Parking (8)
- Elgin Apartments with Pools (1)
- Elgin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Elgin Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Elgin Luxury Apartments (9)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Elgin (2)
- South Elgin Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- West Dundee Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- St. Charles Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pingree Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Algonquin Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Bartlett Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Streamwood Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lake in the Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Geneva Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- West Chicago Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Elgin?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Elgin?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Elgin?
Greetings, present and future residents of Elgin! Situated about 40 miles northwest of downtown Chicago on the banks of the Fox River, Elgin is a popular residential destination for leasers who covet Chicagoland lodgings without having to pay typical Chicagoland prices. Sound like a good fit for you? Then journey on, bold apartment hunter, because the dwellings of your dreams may be just a few clicks anyway.
First, though, let’s take a moment to answer the questions we know you must have about life in Elgin … See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Elgin should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Elgin may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Elgin. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.