242 Furnished Apartments for rent in Buffalo Grove, IL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Buffalo Grove Accessible Apartments (2)
- Buffalo Grove Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Buffalo Grove Apartments with Garages (8)
- Buffalo Grove Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Buffalo Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Buffalo Grove Apartments with Parking (10)
- Buffalo Grove Apartments with Pools (4)
- Buffalo Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Buffalo Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Buffalo Grove Furnished Luxury Apartments (2)
- Buffalo Grove Luxury Apartments (11)
- Buffalo Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Buffalo Grove (2)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Buffalo Grove (2)
- Wheeling Furnished Apartments (1)
- Vernon Hills Furnished Apartments (1)
- Arlington Heights Furnished Apartments (2)
- Mount Prospect Furnished Apartments (2)
- Deerfield Furnished Apartments (1)
- Mundelein Furnished Apartments (2)
- Lake Forest Furnished Apartments (2)
- Deer Park Furnished Apartments (2)
- Northbrook Furnished Apartments (1)
- Des Plaines Furnished Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Buffalo Grove?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Buffalo Grove?
Buffalo Grove has an unusual number of parks for a town of this size: there are nearly 50 parks in the immediate area.
Buffalo Grove, aptly named for its once heavy existence of bison and dairy farms, is now known for its strong economic stability and presence. Over 90 percent of its residents are employed in either computer or math-related occupations Just 35 miles north of Chicago, this village carries on the American dream of suburban living with white picket fences. Coming in at just over 40,000 residents, Buffalo Grove makes Money Magazine's list of best places to live at ### 46. It boasts a large amount of forest, parks, and trails. It’s also a great place to work on your golf swing, if that’s your thing. While it’s slightly more expensive than the average American town to live here, the multitude of employment options, like Panasonic and Kraft Foods, make this suburban oasis accessible. Of course, true to the Midwest, you should be ready to bundle up in the winter and strip down in the summer. Average temperatures range from a more than nippy below-0 F and 92 F. If youre ready for that, let’s find an apartment that suits you.
Having trouble with Craigslist Buffalo Grove? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Furnished apartments in Buffalo Grove can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Buffalo Grove as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.