828 Apartments for rent in Johnston, IA with Gyms
- Johnston Accessible Apartments (5)
- Johnston Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Johnston Apartments with Garages (9)
- Johnston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Johnston Apartments with Parking (10)
- Johnston Apartments with Pools (7)
- Johnston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Johnston Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Johnston Furnished Apartments (4)
- Johnston Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Grimes Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Urbandale Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Windsor Heights Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Clive Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Ankeny Apartments with Gyms (6)
- West Des Moines Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Des Moines Apartments with Gyms (32)
- Waukee Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Norwalk Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Altoona Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Johnston?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Johnston?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Johnston?
The oldest person in the entire world lived in Johnston, Iowa. Dina Manfredini was born in 1898, and lived in Johnston until she died in December 2012 at the age of 114.
Johnston is in the Des Moines metropolitan area, located just six miles northwest of the city and about 120 miles east of Omaha, Nebraska. Although Johnston was established as a city in 1905, it wasn’t incorporated until 1969. There wasn’t much in Johnston in 1969 and it was mostly just a little agricultural town. But since 1980, the population has doubled every ten years. In 2011, _Money _magazine ranked Johnston the 13th best place to live. As the home of the Camp Dodge military base, the Pioneer Hi-Bred seed company and Iowa Public Television, it’s easy to see why this once small town is quickly becoming one of the most popular suburbs of Des Moines. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Johnston renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.