656 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Johnston, IA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Johnston (7)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Johnston (5)
- Johnston Accessible Apartments (7)
- Johnston Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Johnston Apartments with Garages (11)
- Johnston Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Johnston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Johnston Apartments with Parking (12)
- Johnston Apartments with Pools (7)
- Johnston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Johnston Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Johnston Furnished Apartments (5)
- Johnston Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Johnston (9)
- Grimes 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Urbandale 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Windsor Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Polk City 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Clive 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Ankeny 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- West Des Moines 2 Bedroom Apartments (27)
- Des Moines 2 Bedroom Apartments (54)
- Waukee 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Norwalk 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Johnston?
The oldest person in the entire world lived in Johnston, Iowa. Dina Manfredini was born in 1898, and lived in Johnston until she died in December 2012 at the age of 114.
Johnston is in the Des Moines metropolitan area, located just six miles northwest of the city and about 120 miles east of Omaha, Nebraska. Although Johnston was established as a city in 1905, it wasn’t incorporated until 1969. There wasn’t much in Johnston in 1969 and it was mostly just a little agricultural town. But since 1980, the population has doubled every ten years. In 2011, _Money _magazine ranked Johnston the 13th best place to live. As the home of the Camp Dodge military base, the Pioneer Hi-Bred seed company and Iowa Public Television, it’s easy to see why this once small town is quickly becoming one of the most popular suburbs of Des Moines. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Johnston are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Johnston near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Johnston that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.