223 Apartments for rent in Waipio, HI with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Waipio (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Waipio (2)
- Waipio Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Waipio Apartments with Garages (1)
- Waipio Apartments with Parking (4)
- Waipio Apartments with Pools (1)
- Waipio Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Waipio Furnished Apartments (1)
- Waipio Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Waipahu Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Royal Kunia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Mililani Town Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Pearl City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Mililani Mauka Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Waimalu Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Aiea Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Ewa Gentry Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Halawa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Wahiawa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Waipio?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Waipio?
In ancient Hawaiian times, an epic battle took place in Waipio. By the end, the local chief prevailed and it was said that the gulch was "paved with the corpses of the slain." But don't worry, you won't see any corpses here anymore!
Waipio is located on the island of Oahu, just outside Honolulu. Its name means "curved water" in Hawaiian. Slightly removed from the tourist centers nearby, Waipio is a quiet community with a selection of available housing, great weather, easy access to local amenities and a proud baseball history. While only 11,000 or so residents call Waipio home, the greater Honolulu area is home to over half a million happy, well-tanned residents. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Waipio offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Waipio. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Waipio can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.