212 Apartments for rent in Makakilo, HI with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Makakilo (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Makakilo (6)
- Makakilo Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Makakilo Apartments with Garages (7)
- Makakilo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Makakilo Apartments with Parking (13)
- Makakilo Apartments with Pools (1)
- Makakilo Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Makakilo Furnished Apartments (1)
- Makakilo Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Kapolei Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Ko Olina Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- West Loch Estate Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Ewa Gentry Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Royal Kunia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Ocean Pointe Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Waipahu Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Ewa Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Waikele Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Waipio Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Makakilo?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Makakilo?
Good luck hiding in Makakilo! In Hawaiian, maka kilo means "watching eyes."
Just over 18,000 residents call Makakilo home. This charming suburban community in the Ewa District of Oahu is perched on the southern end of the slopes of the Wai_anae mountain range. Below it lies the metropolitan city of Kapolei. Makakilo is separated from the city by the H-1 freeway, serving as a conduit to Honolulu and the rest of the island, including Waipahu, also in the Ewa district. Too many flowing Hawaiian words? Don't worry, the aloha spirit will lead you home even if you can't pronounce where you're headed! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Makakilo offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Makakilo. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Makakilo can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.