3,553 Accessible Apartments for rent in Union City, GA
- Union City Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Union City Apartments with Garages (6)
- Union City Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Union City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Union City Apartments with Parking (12)
- Union City Apartments with Pools (10)
- Union City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Union City Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Union City Furnished Apartments (1)
- Union City Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- College Park Accessible Apartments (4)
- Riverdale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Hapeville Accessible Apartments (2)
- Fayetteville Accessible Apartments (2)
- Douglasville Accessible Apartments (4)
- Lithia Springs Accessible Apartments (4)
- Forest Park Accessible Apartments (2)
- Mableton Accessible Apartments (3)
- Atlanta Accessible Apartments (178)
- Lake City Accessible Apartments (1)
What's not to like about an ancient, haunted landmark tinged with tales of ghosts showing up in the middle of the night? The Historic Green Manor in Union City, now a famous restaurant, was once a cotton farm and rumor has it that it has been haunted ever since. Eerie!
In fact, the case of a haunted farm transformed into a prominent restaurant describes Union City perfectly. This town, with a population close to 20,000, is a perfect blend of antiquity and modernity. It has the character of a small town, but is adequately urban due to its close proximity to Atlanta. So when you have city life withdrawal symptoms (if you do), you simply have to drive 15 miles to reach Atlanta. Ghosts aside, seems like a win-win to us. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Union City with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Union City. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.