485 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in West Bradenton, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- West Bradenton Accessible Apartments (1)
- West Bradenton Apartments with Balconies (2)
- West Bradenton Apartments with Gyms (1)
- West Bradenton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- West Bradenton Apartments with Parking (2)
- West Bradenton Apartments with Pools (2)
- West Bradenton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- West Bradenton Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Bradenton Dog Friendly Apartments (35)
- Palmetto Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- South Bradenton Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Cortez Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Bayshore Gardens Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Longboat Key Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- North Sarasota Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Sarasota Dog Friendly Apartments (55)
- The Meadows Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Tierra Verde Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
Finding an apartment in West Bradenton that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.