157 Condos for rent in Villas, FL
- Villas Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Villas Apartments with Garages (6)
- Villas Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Villas Apartments with Parking (7)
- Villas Apartments with Pools (11)
- Villas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Villas Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Villas Furnished Apartments (5)
- Villas Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Whiskey Creek Condos for Rent (5)
- Cypress Lake Condos for Rent (21)
- McGregor Condos for Rent (9)
- Fort Myers Condos for Rent (52)
- Iona Condos for Rent (26)
- Lochmoor Waterway Estates Condos for Rent (3)
- Gateway Condos for Rent (4)
- Fort Myers Beach Condos for Rent (4)
- Estero Condos for Rent (48)
- Cape Coral Condos for Rent (59)
Do you like fish and plants more than people? Okay, probably not quite that strongly -- but if you want to be surrounded by beautiful marine and plant life, Villas, Florida, might just be your best place. Villas is located on the edge of one of the largest capes adjacent to the Atlantic in the nation - the Cape Coral. This land formation surrounded by salt water is home to a number of tropical fish and plant species native to the area.
Villas is not an incorporated city but a census-designated place located in the county of Lee in Florida. This beautiful community is home to about 11,500 people, per 2010 U.S. Census data, and is a part of the Cape Coral-Fort Myers Metropolitan Area. Geographically speaking, Villas in a very flat land area at about sea level. There are no mountain or hills here, but there is a lot of water nearby. After all, Villas is a very short distance from the Atlantic Ocean and Cape Coral. Villas takes up about 4.7 miles of total land area with about 0.1 square miles of water within its borders. Weather is warm and tropical all year round and winters are generally mild. See more
Finding condos for rent in Villas is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Villas may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Villas that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.