346 Apartments for rent in Upper Grand Lagoon, FL with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Upper Grand Lagoon Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Upper Grand Lagoon Apartments with Garages (4)
- Upper Grand Lagoon Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Upper Grand Lagoon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Upper Grand Lagoon Apartments with Parking (7)
- Upper Grand Lagoon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Upper Grand Lagoon Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Upper Grand Lagoon Furnished Apartments (4)
- Upper Grand Lagoon Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Lower Grand Lagoon Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lynn Haven Apartments with Pools (2)
- Panama City Apartments with Pools (6)
- Panama City Beach Apartments with Pools (24)
- Callaway Apartments with Pools (3)
- Laguna Beach Apartments with Pools (3)
- Freeport Apartments with Pools (20)
- Miramar Beach Apartments with Pools (11)
- Destin Apartments with Pools (12)
- Niceville Apartments with Pools (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Upper Grand Lagoon?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Upper Grand Lagoon?
"Florida, Where the Sawgrass Meets the Sky" -- the official anthem for the State of Florida.
Upper Grand Lagoon is part of the Panama City-Lynn Haven-Panama City Beach Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is a CDP (census designated place) in Bay County, Florida. It's a small town in the panhandle of Florida, to the west of Panama City, encompassing a good portion of Panama City Beach. The population in 2010 was just under 14,000 people. Panama City is only a little over two miles away, making Upper Grand Lagoon fairly handy to an action-packed Floridian city. There is no public transportation, though, so bring a bike, get a car, or be prepared to hoof it everywhere. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Upper Grand Lagoon means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Upper Grand Lagoon could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.