2,447 Accessible Apartments for rent in Town 'n' Country, FL
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Garages (9)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Parking (21)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Pools (24)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Town 'n' Country Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Town 'n' Country Furnished Apartments (3)
- Town 'n' Country Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Carrollwood Accessible Apartments (2)
- Oldsmar Accessible Apartments (1)
- Northdale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Tampa Accessible Apartments (65)
- Odessa Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lutz Accessible Apartments (6)
- Clearwater Accessible Apartments (12)
- Palm Harbor Accessible Apartments (1)
- Temple Terrace Accessible Apartments (3)
- Pinellas Park Accessible Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Town 'n' Country?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Town 'n' Country?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Town 'n' Country?
Town 'n' Country may not be the most original name, but you've got to hand it to them. There isn't another city in Florida with a more confusing one.
Town ‘n’ Country is a census-designated place in Hillsborough County, Florida. The population is 78,442 and the town includes a number of creeks and parks. It wasn't settled until 1956, at which point it became a dairy farm! It stayed that way until it started getting suburbanized in the 1960s and 70s, but it still retains quite a bit of the old farm town feel. The town is growing fairly rapidly, probably due to spillover from Tampa and St. Petersburg, as well as its appealing location right near Florida's west coast. Homes are inexpensive and the cost of living is quite low, which are also appealing factors in today’s economy. The unemployment rate is slightly above average but job growth is on the rise. It’s a great place for students to live as the area is easily walkable and offers certain amenities that appeal to that demographic.
Having trouble with Craigslist Town 'n' Country? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Town 'n' Country with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Town 'n' Country. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.