558 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Three Oaks, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Three Oaks Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Three Oaks Apartments with Garages (2)
- Three Oaks Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Three Oaks Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Three Oaks Apartments with Parking (2)
- Three Oaks Apartments with Pools (5)
- Three Oaks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Three Oaks Furnished Apartments (2)
- Three Oaks Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- San Carlos Park Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Estero Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Villas Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Gateway Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Bonita Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Cypress Lake Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Fort Myers Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- McGregor Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Fort Myers Dog Friendly Apartments (47)
- Iona Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
Finding an apartment in Three Oaks that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.