281 Apartments for rent in Rockledge, FL with Gyms
- Rockledge Accessible Apartments (2)
- Rockledge Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Rockledge Apartments with Garages (6)
- Rockledge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Rockledge Apartments with Parking (10)
- Rockledge Apartments with Pools (15)
- Rockledge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Rockledge Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Rockledge Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Merritt Island Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Cocoa Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Viera West Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Cape Canaveral Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Satellite Beach Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Indian Harbour Beach Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Melbourne Apartments with Gyms (20)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Indialantic Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Rockledge?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Rockledge?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Rockledge?
"Into the arms of Florida, Sailing down a highway." (- Patty Griffin)
Rockledge is the oldest city in Brevard County, Florida! It has a population of 24,920, and its name comes from the ledges of coquina rock that line the Indian River within it. It’s a warm and humid city that attracts more folks in the winter when it cools down a bit. There are a number of museums and places of historical significance here, such as the H.S. Williams House and Persimmon Mound. It also boasts a number of lovely parks and docks and lots of recreational activities. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Rockledge renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.