342 Apartments for rent in Lynn Haven, FL with Balconies
- Lynn Haven Apartments with Garages (5)
- Lynn Haven Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Lynn Haven Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Lynn Haven Apartments with Parking (6)
- Lynn Haven Apartments with Pools (6)
- Lynn Haven Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Lynn Haven Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Lynn Haven Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lynn Haven Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Panama City Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Springfield Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Upper Grand Lagoon Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Callaway Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Lower Grand Lagoon Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Panama City Beach Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Laguna Beach Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Freeport Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Miramar Beach Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Destin Apartments with Balconies (25)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Lynn Haven?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Lynn Haven?
"That's the big guy ... Quite a paintbrush he's got." From the movie The Truman Show
The Truman Show is one claim to fame for Lynn Haven, FL -- residents remember when the Old Bailey Bridge was closed for filming, so Jim Carrey's character could make his brave escape. In fact, lots of movies are filmed in the area, thanks to the beautiful tropical scenery. And while Panama City is great for spring break, insiders know that for year-round living, you need to go 15 minutes north to Lynn Haven. You get all the benefits of the Florida Panhandle -- like gorgeous weather and easy beach access -- but you don't have to trip over tourists on your way to the grocery store. Just maybe a few movie stars. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Lynn Haven renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.