120 Condos for rent in Lehigh Acres, FL
- Lehigh Acres Accessible Apartments (2)
- Lehigh Acres Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Lehigh Acres Apartments with Garages (48)
- Lehigh Acres Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Lehigh Acres Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Lehigh Acres Apartments with Parking (54)
- Lehigh Acres Apartments with Pools (74)
- Lehigh Acres Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Lehigh Acres Dog Friendly Apartments (141)
- Lehigh Acres Furnished Apartments (4)
- Lehigh Acres Pet Friendly Apartments (142)
- Gateway Condos for Rent (5)
- Fort Myers Condos for Rent (53)
- Villas Condos for Rent (6)
- North Fort Myers Condos for Rent (5)
- Estero Condos for Rent (49)
- Whiskey Creek Condos for Rent (6)
- Cypress Lake Condos for Rent (21)
- Lochmoor Waterway Estates Condos for Rent (3)
- McGregor Condos for Rent (6)
- Bonita Springs Condos for Rent (91)
Lehigh Acres was originally called Lucky Lee Ranch a cattle farm and tax shelter started by businessman Lee Ratner in the 1950s.
Do you like sunshine, sand, warm weather and the beach, but not beachfront prices? If so, Lehigh Acres might be just the place for you, since its a residential area in south Florida thats near the water, but not right on the coast. It seems to attract people who are into sports and outdoor recreation, which makes sense since it has multiple golf courses, tons of freshwater lakes and canals for fishing, miles of paved paths for walking and biking and lots of tennis courts for people to play matches on. See more
Finding condos for rent in Lehigh Acres is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Lehigh Acres may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Lehigh Acres that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.