1,681 Short-term Apartments for rent in Jacksonville Beach, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Jacksonville Beach Accessible Apartments (3)
- Jacksonville Beach Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Jacksonville Beach Apartments with Garages (11)
- Jacksonville Beach Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Jacksonville Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Jacksonville Beach Apartments with Parking (17)
- Jacksonville Beach Apartments with Pools (14)
- Jacksonville Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Jacksonville Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Jacksonville Beach Furnished Apartments (12)
- Jacksonville Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Neptune Beach Short-term Apartments (1)
- Atlantic Beach Short-term Apartments (1)
- Palm Valley Short-term Apartments (1)
- Jacksonville Short-term Apartments (100)
- Orange Park Short-term Apartments (5)
- Fleming Island Short-term Apartments (1)
- Yulee Short-term Apartments (2)
- Brunswick Short-term Apartments (4)
- Ormond Beach Short-term Apartments (2)
- Gainesville Short-term Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Jacksonville Beach?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Jacksonville Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Jacksonville Beach?
"Didn't plan on hangin' out in Florida / Never was too good at standin' still / Suddenly it's lookin' like I'm gonna / Kill a few more days in Jacksonville." (Josh Turner, "Jacksonville")
Jacksonville Beach, Florida, is the type of place that makes you want to linger, and maybe even never leave. If you choose to settle here, don't be surprised if friends want to come over year-round or long-lost cousins manage to suddenly locate you_. _Jacksonville Beach, a holiday hot-spot, offers beautiful views from the beach in the hot summer months and, during the mild winters, the ocean will have to do too. Places for rent in Jacksonville Beach, Fl, are surprisingly affordable, and you can expect to pay about 10% less on average here than in the rest of Florida. On the downside, finding an available rental apartment in Jacksonville might be challenging; only a small percentage of properties offer long-term rentals. Don't be discouraged, though -- with some planning, perseverance and a mindset as bright as the Jacksonville weather, this is not impossible. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Jacksonville Beach takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.