1,482 Short-term Apartments for rent in Fleming Island, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Fleming Island Accessible Apartments (2)
- Fleming Island Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Fleming Island Apartments with Garages (7)
- Fleming Island Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Fleming Island Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Fleming Island Apartments with Parking (9)
- Fleming Island Apartments with Pools (15)
- Fleming Island Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Fleming Island Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Fleming Island Furnished Apartments (2)
- Fleming Island Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Orange Park Short-term Apartments (6)
- Jacksonville Short-term Apartments (100)
- Palm Valley Short-term Apartments (1)
- Jacksonville Beach Short-term Apartments (3)
- Neptune Beach Short-term Apartments (1)
- Atlantic Beach Short-term Apartments (1)
- Yulee Short-term Apartments (2)
- Gainesville Short-term Apartments (7)
- Ormond Beach Short-term Apartments (2)
- Brunswick Short-term Apartments (4)
Fleming Island, Florida
Fleming Island is a small town in Florida that is largely considered to be a suburb of Jacksonville. Fleming Island is not actually an island, despite its name its an area of former wetlands that has been developed into somewhere totally habitable and suburban. The main reason that anyone who doesn't live in Fleming Island comes here is for golf the small area is home to four great golf courses. It's also close to the beach but not on the beach so you don't have to pay crazy beachfront prices to get easy access to the water, sun and sand. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Fleming Island takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.