1,287 Apartments for rent in Davie, FL with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Davie Accessible Apartments (4)
- Davie Apartments with Balconies (80)
- Davie Apartments with Garages (57)
- Davie Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Davie Apartments with Parking (79)
- Davie Apartments with Pools (65)
- Davie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (84)
- Davie Dog Friendly Apartments (29)
- Davie Furnished Apartments (14)
- Davie Luxury Apartments (12)
- Davie Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
- Cooper City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Plantation Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Sunrise Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Pembroke Pines Apartments with Hardwood Floors (44)
- Lauderhill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Miramar Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Weston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Lauderdale Lakes Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Dania Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Hollywood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Davie?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Davie?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Davie?
Originally named Zona, Davie was renamed in honor of Robert Parsell Davie when he helped the town by draining out the swamplands and building a school there. Talk about heroic!
Davie, despite being home to more than 91,900 people, is in fact a town, not a city. Crazy, right? It is actually the third largest settlement in the United States to still be designated as a town. It's not exactly small though; Davie is a part of the Miami Metro Area and is comprised of about 34 square miles. If you are new to the area, check out the Bergeron Rodeo Grounds (yes, real rodeos take place here throughout the year) and the Young Art Museum, featuring numerous local artists. Davie School (the one built by the daring swamp-drainer Robert Parsell Davie) is still around and tours are available. For sports lovers, a drop-in at the Miami Dolphins Training Facility may be in order.
Having trouble with Craigslist Davie? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Davie renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.