453 Apartments for rent in Davie, FL with Balconies
- Davie Accessible Apartments (4)
- Davie Apartments with Garages (32)
- Davie Apartments with Gyms (29)
- Davie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Davie Apartments with Parking (55)
- Davie Apartments with Pools (71)
- Davie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (83)
- Davie Dog Friendly Apartments (36)
- Davie Furnished Apartments (16)
- Davie Luxury Apartments (8)
- Davie Pet Friendly Apartments (41)
- Cooper City Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Plantation Apartments with Balconies (90)
- Sunrise Apartments with Balconies (65)
- Broadview Park Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Pembroke Pines Apartments with Balconies (153)
- Southwest Ranches Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Lauderhill Apartments with Balconies (45)
- Miramar Apartments with Balconies (90)
- Weston Apartments with Balconies (111)
- Roosevelt Gardens Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Davie?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Davie?
Originally named Zona, Davie was renamed in honor of Robert Parsell Davie when he helped the town by draining out the swamplands and building a school there. Talk about heroic!
Davie, despite being home to more than 91,900 people, is in fact a town, not a city. Crazy, right? It is actually the third largest settlement in the United States to still be designated as a town. It's not exactly small though; Davie is a part of the Miami Metro Area and is comprised of about 34 square miles. If you are new to the area, check out the Bergeron Rodeo Grounds (yes, real rodeos take place here throughout the year) and the Young Art Museum, featuring numerous local artists. Davie School (the one built by the daring swamp-drainer Robert Parsell Davie) is still around and tours are available. For sports lovers, a drop-in at the Miami Dolphins Training Facility may be in order.
Having trouble with Craigslist Davie? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Davie renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.