69 Condos for rent in Norwalk, CT
- Norwalk Accessible Apartments (5)
- Norwalk Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Norwalk Apartments with Garages (20)
- Norwalk Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Norwalk Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Norwalk Apartments with Parking (34)
- Norwalk Apartments with Pools (9)
- Norwalk Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Norwalk Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Norwalk Furnished Apartments (4)
- Norwalk Luxury Apartments (29)
- Norwalk Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
Having trouble with Craigslist Norwalk? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Do you like the beach, art and entertainment, and living within an hour of New York City? We sure hope you do, because by the look of things, you’re considering moving to Norwalk, Connecticut. If you’re not, why not take some time to learn about this popular New York town located in highly desirable Fairfield County. Now, let's find you the apartment of your dreams! See more
Finding condos for rent in Norwalk is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Norwalk may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Norwalk that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.