535 Apartments for rent in North Haven, CT with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- North Haven Accessible Apartments (2)
- North Haven Apartments with Balconies (3)
- North Haven Apartments with Garages (2)
- North Haven Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- North Haven Apartments with Parking (5)
- North Haven Apartments with Pools (2)
- North Haven Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- North Haven Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- North Haven Furnished Apartments (2)
- North Haven Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Wallingford Center Apartments with Gyms (1)
- East Haven Apartments with Gyms (2)
- New Haven Apartments with Gyms (21)
- West Haven Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Meriden Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Waterbury Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Milford city Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Middletown Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Shelton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Stratford Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in North Haven?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in North Haven?
How can I find a cheap apartment in North Haven?
"I've been to a number of places and seen for myself the caliber of people who are in the Navy today -- in all the services for that matter. This is an altogether different bunch. These people of today are really bright, young, good people." (- Ernest Borgnine)
Ernest Borgnine, the famed film and television actor whose career spanned six decades, was raised in North Haven, Connecticut when his parents emigrated to the United States from Italy in 1923. For generations, this area has been a safe haven for many families and entrepreneurs that have braved crossing the Atlantic in search of a better life. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to North Haven renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.