- Middletown Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Middletown Apartments with Garages (8)
- Middletown Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Middletown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Middletown Apartments with Parking (18)
- Middletown Apartments with Pools (8)
- Middletown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Middletown Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Middletown Furnished Apartments (3)
- Middletown Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Meriden Accessible Apartments (3)
- Wethersfield Accessible Apartments (3)
- New Britain Accessible Apartments (4)
- Hartford Accessible Apartments (7)
- West Hartford Accessible Apartments (3)
- North Haven Accessible Apartments (1)
- Manchester Accessible Apartments (2)
- Bloomfield Accessible Apartments (3)
- New Haven Accessible Apartments (12)
- Simsbury Center Accessible Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Middletown?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Middletown?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Middletown?
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Middletown with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Middletown. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.