797 Short-term Apartments for rent in West Sacramento, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- West Sacramento Accessible Apartments (6)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Balconies (9)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Garages (15)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Gyms (5)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Parking (18)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Pools (4)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- West Sacramento Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- West Sacramento Furnished Apartments (3)
- West Sacramento Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Sacramento Short-term Apartments (43)
- Arden-Arcade Short-term Apartments (7)
- Rosemont Short-term Apartments (3)
- La Riviera Short-term Apartments (1)
- Elk Grove Short-term Apartments (3)
- Carmichael Short-term Apartments (3)
- Foothill Farms Short-term Apartments (1)
- Antelope Short-term Apartments (3)
- Citrus Heights Short-term Apartments (8)
- Rancho Cordova Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in West Sacramento?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in West Sacramento?
How can I find a cheap apartment in West Sacramento?
West Sacramento is the home of the Ziggurat, one of the most iconic and unusually designed office buildings in America.
Its odd to think of cities still being created, but West Sacramento is living proof that our country and the cities therein are still developing. Forged from three communities, West Sacramento is a young city, only incorporated in 1987. In that short time period West Sacramento has demonstrated serious growth and potential, and has become a thriving part of the Sacramento Metropolitan Area. It draws in residents thanks to its convenience, and it keeps them through providing a solid community. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in West Sacramento takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.