206 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Temple City, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Temple City (1)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Temple City (1)
- Temple City Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Temple City Apartments with Garages (3)
- Temple City Apartments with Parking (4)
- Temple City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Temple City Furnished Apartments (1)
- East San Gabriel 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Arcadia 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- El Monte 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Rosemead 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- San Gabriel 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Alhambra 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Monrovia 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Monterey Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Pasadena 2 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- South Pasadena 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Temple City?
Wake up and smell the flowers in Temple City, California: "Home of the Camellias"!
If you have even a hint of gardening aspirations, you will love Temple City, CA. After all, this is a city that observes the long held tradition of the annual Camellia festival. That should say much about the city’s interest not just in growing Camellias, but also in cultivating social cohesiveness. Sounds good? Let’s get you your own place in this community! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Temple City are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Temple City near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Temple City that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.