68 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Suisun City, CA
- Suisun City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Suisun City Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Suisun City Apartments with Garages (2)
- Suisun City Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Suisun City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Suisun City Apartments with Parking (4)
- Suisun City Apartments with Pools (2)
- Suisun City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Suisun City Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Fairfield Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Vacaville Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Bay Point Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Benicia Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pittsburg Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- American Canyon Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Martinez Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Dixon Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Concord Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Crockett Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
Suisun City is, for all intents and purposes, a city built on nature's gold reserves. Just don't tell Goldfinger.
Suisun City was born out of a vicious feud between two captains, the city's founder Josia Wing and rival Fairfield founder Robert Waterman, during the California Gold Rush. Today its much more laid back than the city that was once packed with buggies, wagons, cattle, and carts, with an emphasis on enjoying life and making the most of the great local wildlife that sits on its doorstep. See more
Finding an apartment in Suisun City that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.