20 Accessible Apartments for Rent in Suisun City, CA
- Suisun City Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Suisun City Apartments with Garages (4)
- Suisun City Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Suisun City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Suisun City Apartments with Parking (6)
- Suisun City Apartments with Pools (2)
- Suisun City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Suisun City Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Suisun City Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Fairfield Accessible Apartments (6)
- Vacaville Accessible Apartments (8)
- Bay Point Accessible Apartments (1)
- Benicia Accessible Apartments (2)
- American Canyon Accessible Apartments (1)
- Martinez Accessible Apartments (4)
- Dixon Accessible Apartments (1)
- Concord Accessible Apartments (12)
- Vallejo Accessible Apartments (2)
- Napa Accessible Apartments (5)
Suisun City is, for all intents and purposes, a city built on nature's gold reserves. Just don't tell Goldfinger.
Suisun City was born out of a vicious feud between two captains, the city's founder Josia Wing and rival Fairfield founder Robert Waterman, during the California Gold Rush. Today its much more laid back than the city that was once packed with buggies, wagons, cattle, and carts, with an emphasis on enjoying life and making the most of the great local wildlife that sits on its doorstep. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Suisun City with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Suisun City. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.