365 Condos for rent in Strawberry, CA
- Strawberry Accessible Apartments (1)
- Strawberry Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Strawberry Apartments with Garages (4)
- Strawberry Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Strawberry Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Strawberry Apartments with Parking (5)
- Strawberry Apartments with Pools (3)
- Strawberry Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Strawberry Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Strawberry Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Corte Madera Condos for Rent (2)
- Sausalito Condos for Rent (3)
- Mill Valley Condos for Rent (1)
- Tiburon Condos for Rent (1)
- Larkspur Condos for Rent (1)
- San Rafael Condos for Rent (7)
- San Anselmo Condos for Rent (1)
- San Francisco Condos for Rent (343)
- Lucas Valley-Marinwood Condos for Rent (1)
- Albany Condos for Rent (1)
The site of the current Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary on Strawberry Point was once considered as a potential location for the United Nations. New York eventually won out, but in many ways, so did Strawberry since it remains a tranquil retreat in the bustling San Francisco Bay Area.
Nestled between Mill Valley, Corte Madera, and Tiburon, Strawberry is a community in Marin County, California, just a few miles north of San Francisco. This desirable area enjoys great weather, a great quality of life, and great access to Bay Area amenities from bustling San Francisco to wine country in the north. This unincorporated area has long been the subject of a tug-o-war between Mill Valley and Tiburon, but has stayed independent, so far. The balmy breeze off Richardson Bay, tidelands ecology, and views of Mt. Tamalpais are the hallmarks of this attractive place to find your next rental property. See more
Finding condos for rent in Strawberry is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Strawberry may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Strawberry that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.