380 Short-term Apartments for rent in Stevenson Ranch, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Stevenson Ranch Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Stevenson Ranch Apartments with Garages (5)
- Stevenson Ranch Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Stevenson Ranch Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Stevenson Ranch Apartments with Parking (6)
- Stevenson Ranch Apartments with Pools (5)
- Stevenson Ranch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Stevenson Ranch Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Stevenson Ranch Furnished Apartments (1)
- Stevenson Ranch Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Santa Clarita Short-term Apartments (9)
- Simi Valley Short-term Apartments (6)
- Hidden Hills Short-term Apartments (2)
- Calabasas Short-term Apartments (2)
- Agoura Hills Short-term Apartments (2)
- Los Angeles Short-term Apartments (139)
- Burbank Short-term Apartments (6)
- Thousand Oaks Short-term Apartments (8)
- Beverly Hills Short-term Apartments (1)
- West Hollywood Short-term Apartments (2)
Stevenson Ranch, California was a filming location for the hit Showtime series "Weeds" as well as the movie "Pleasantville". Readers, rejoice! There's something for you here as well. Many of the streets are named for authors, such as William Makepeace Thackeray.
Right at home in the Santa Clarita Valley, Stevenson Ranch, California is one of those places defined solely for the purpose of census statistics. It's not an incorporated city or town. Instead it's referred to as a census-designated place. Don't worry, however, none of that will affect your relocation plans. The town of over 17,000 residents is just as sunny as you'd expect, filled with parks and other recreational spaces, and nestled at the foot of the Santa Susana Mountains. Oh, and it's a master-planned community, so all those little boxes in the Weeds theme song? They're right here. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Stevenson Ranch takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.