305 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in South Gate, CA
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in South Gate (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in South Gate (1)
- South Gate Accessible Apartments (1)
- South Gate Apartments with Balconies (1)
- South Gate Apartments with Garages (1)
- South Gate Apartments with Gyms (1)
- South Gate Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- South Gate Apartments with Parking (2)
- South Gate Apartments with Pools (1)
- South Gate Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- South Gate Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- South Gate Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Downey 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Bellflower 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- East Los Angeles 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Montebello 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Pico Rivera 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Norwalk 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Lakewood 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Monterey Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Carson 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Gardena 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
Californium, named after California, was discovered by Nobel prizewinner Glenn Seaborg who grew up in South Gate.
South Gate is your gateway to all that southern California has to offer! Driving into downtown Los Angeles takes only about 15-20 minutes, but don't fall into the trap of thinking that the only attraction of South Gate is your ability to get out of it: there are also plenty of things to love about South Gate itself. For example, South Gate Park has fantastic sporting facilities, including an 18-hole golf course, tennis courts, basketball courts and a skate park, so you'll have no excuses for not getting enough exercise if you move here! There will be plenty of fine, dry days to get out and enjoy those facilities: the California climate consists of long, sunny, dry summers and mild winters.
Having trouble with Craigslist South Gate? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in South Gate provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in South Gate. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.