153 Apartments for Rent in Rosemont, CA with Gyms
- Rosemont Accessible Apartments (2)
- Rosemont Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Rosemont Apartments with Garages (6)
- Rosemont Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Rosemont Apartments with Parking (9)
- Rosemont Apartments with Pools (5)
- Rosemont Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Rosemont Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Rosemont Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- La Riviera Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Arden-Arcade Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Carmichael Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Rancho Cordova Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Lemon Hill Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Sacramento Apartments with Gyms (62)
- North Highlands Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Gold River Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Elk Grove Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Foothill Farms Apartments with Gyms (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Rosemont?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Rosemont?
Life in Rosemont California is just how it sounds- rosey and warm.
A small community of 23,000 people, the town is surrounded by the Sacramento metropolitan area. It's a popular place for people who work in Sacramento, as the cost of living is a little cheaper than the U.S. average, and a lot cheaper than the average city in California. Full of up-and-coming young people who tend to be well-educated and commute to their company jobs in the surrounding cities, the town has lots of activities ranging from fancy restaurants and nightclubs, to parks and recreational groups. The Gold Line light rail system and several buses will take you around the community and into Sacramento, which will save you quite a bit of money on parking and driving costs. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Rosemont renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.