331 Condos for rent in Pacifica, CA
- Pacifica Accessible Apartments (1)
- Pacifica Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Pacifica Apartments with Garages (7)
- Pacifica Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Pacifica Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Pacifica Apartments with Parking (13)
- Pacifica Apartments with Pools (5)
- Pacifica Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Pacifica Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Pacifica Furnished Apartments (2)
- Pacifica Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Daly City Condos for Rent (8)
- Millbrae Condos for Rent (3)
- Burlingame Condos for Rent (4)
- South San Francisco Condos for Rent (2)
- Brisbane Condos for Rent (1)
- San Mateo Condos for Rent (5)
- San Francisco Condos for Rent (338)
- Belmont Condos for Rent (1)
- San Carlos Condos for Rent (2)
- Foster City Condos for Rent (5)
Pacifica got its name from a contest held in 1957! The winning name faced down stiff competition from the alternative "Coastside" to win its place in history.
Pacifica is a California city in San Mateo County, right on the coast of the Pacific Ocean. It’s set in a highly desirable location between the bustling city of San Francisco and the beautiful and serene Half Moon Bay. Its a place people love to go for surf and sand, and it draws in many visitors each year who take in the coast's gorgeous ocean, valleys and mountains.Rich in history, beauty and community spirit, Pacifica has something for everyone! Aside from the beauty of the scenic coastal town, Pacifica is filled with an abundance of exciting neighborhoods, delicious food, rich culture, and eclectic festivals.
Having trouble with Craigslist Pacifica? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Pacifica is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Pacifica may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Pacifica that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.