2,296 Apartments for rent in Monterey Park, CA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Monterey Park Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Monterey Park Apartments with Garages (5)
- Monterey Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Monterey Park Apartments with Parking (6)
- Monterey Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Monterey Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Monterey Park Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Monterey Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- Monterey Park Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Alhambra Apartments with Gyms (6)
- South Pasadena Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Gyms (3)
- San Marino Apartments with Gyms (1)
- San Pasqual Apartments with Gyms (1)
- El Monte Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Huntington Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Pasadena Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Downey Apartments with Gyms (8)
- South Gate Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Monterey Park?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Monterey Park?
As far as city slogans go, this tiny town may have one of the best: Pride in the Past…Faith in the Future. What it lacks in size (7 square miles), Monterey Park makes up for in heart…and an amazingly diverse community—almost half of the population here is Asian American.
Located about ten minutes/seven miles from Los Angeles, Monterey Park is a California town that offers big city proximity, a college town feel and a close knit community atmosphere. It has also been undergoing a revitalization, complete with new shopping centers, living spaces and restaurants. Though it’s rapidly growing and changing, Monterey Park maintains the same friendly culture it began with.
For those who want the L.A. lifestyle but without the luxe price tag, Monterey Park has your number. You can study, work and live in Monterey Park’s quiet atmosphere during the day then hop on the freeway and dine, shop and rub elbows with celebs by night. If that’s not the best of both worlds, you may be far too hard to please. Monterey Park is growing and revamping itself, odds are so are you. Why not do it together?
Having trouble with Craigslist Monterey Park? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Monterey Park renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.