372 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Glendale, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Glendale (25)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Glendale (3)
- Glendale Accessible Apartments (11)
- Glendale Apartments with Balconies (47)
- Glendale Apartments with Garages (31)
- Glendale Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Glendale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (41)
- Glendale Apartments with Parking (58)
- Glendale Apartments with Pools (25)
- Glendale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (41)
- Glendale Dog Friendly Apartments (43)
- Glendale Furnished Apartments (6)
- Glendale Luxury Apartments (2)
- Glendale Pet Friendly Apartments (46)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Glendale (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Glendale (26)
- La Crescenta-Montrose 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Burbank 2 Bedroom Apartments (28)
- Pasadena 2 Bedroom Apartments (40)
- Altadena 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- South Pasadena 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Alhambra 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- West Hollywood 2 Bedroom Apartments (59)
- East Los Angeles 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- San Gabriel 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Monterey Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Glendale?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Glendale?
How expensive are studio apartments in Glendale?
Glendale is nestled at the foot of the San Gabriel Mountains on the eastern edge of the San Fernando Valley, Glendale is a popular choice for renters who want to live close to the frenzy of the City of Angels without getting stuck in the thick of it. Sound like the right fit you? Then read on, and we’ll have you set up in a premium pad in (arguably) L.A. County’s most picturesque community in no time!
Having trouble with Craigslist Glendale? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Glendale are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Glendale near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Glendale that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.