64 Condos for rent in Arcadia, CA
- Arcadia Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Arcadia Apartments with Garages (6)
- Arcadia Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Arcadia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Arcadia Apartments with Parking (8)
- Arcadia Apartments with Pools (2)
- Arcadia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Arcadia Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Arcadia Furnished Apartments (1)
- Arcadia Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- El Monte Condos for Rent (1)
- San Gabriel Condos for Rent (1)
- Baldwin Park Condos for Rent (1)
- Pasadena Condos for Rent (11)
- Alhambra Condos for Rent (4)
- South Pasadena Condos for Rent (1)
- Monterey Park Condos for Rent (2)
- Glendora Condos for Rent (1)
- Santa Fe Springs Condos for Rent (1)
- Glendale Condos for Rent (4)
Despite the penny arcade sounding name, Arcadia is anything but antique. Inspired by the Greek city of the same name, it's been considered in the past by Bloomberg as one of the "Best Places to Raise Your Kids" (but who's asking them, anyway?).
Located less than 20 miles from Los Angeles, Arcadia is an affluent community of approximately 56,000. With that kind of distance from L.A., it should only take about 30 minutes to get to the border (and another 2 hours to get a mile past it, depending on that L.A. traffic). The cost of living is high–approximately 39 percent over the national average–and it has some of the highest median home costs in the nation, so definitely have a bit more than clothes in your burlap sack if you're moving here. Renters can expect to pay top dollar for living space, but the proximity to LA, low crime and perfect weather (summertime highs of 83 degrees Fahrenheit and winter time lows of 49) more than make up for the price of rental housing. See more
Finding condos for rent in Arcadia is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Arcadia may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Arcadia that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.