137 Apartments for Rent in Bella Vista, AR with Balconies
- Bella Vista Apartments with Garages (15)
- Bella Vista Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Bella Vista Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Bella Vista Apartments with Parking (19)
- Bella Vista Apartments with Pools (8)
- Bella Vista Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Bella Vista Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Bella Vista Furnished Apartments (11)
- Bella Vista Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Centerton Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Bentonville Apartments with Balconies (44)
- Gravette Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Pea Ridge Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Rogers Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Highfill Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Decatur Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Lowell Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Springdale Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Gentry Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Bella Vista?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Bella Vista?
“There where the flowers are blooming / Songbirds so sweetly are crooning / And in my dreams, so often it seems / The beautiful Ozarks, I see” (- Jimmie Driftwood, "Beautiful Ozarks")
Want somewhere beautiful, idyllic, and friendly? Look no further than Bella Vista, AR, a quaint country town situated in the beautiful Ozark Mountains. Bella Vista is located in Northwest Arkansas, and it boasts a huge amount of wildlife and beautiful natural scenery--if you're lucky, you might even see Bambi! Bella Vista stays warm a lot of the year (and we're talking San Diego warm), but there are four distinct seasons, so you’ll get to see changing leaves, bright sun, snowfall, and beautiful spring rain showers. Bella Vista is quaint, but there’s actually a lot to do there, and you won’t need to go out of town to be entertained or have a delicious meal. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Bella Vista renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.