214 Apartments for rent in Pleasant Prairie, WI with Parking
- Pleasant Prairie Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Pleasant Prairie Apartments with Garages (1)
- Pleasant Prairie Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Pleasant Prairie Apartments with Pools (1)
- Pleasant Prairie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Pleasant Prairie Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Pleasant Prairie Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Kenosha Apartments with Parking (7)
- Zion Apartments with Parking (2)
- Waukegan Apartments with Parking (8)
- Gurnee Apartments with Parking (5)
- Mount Pleasant Apartments with Parking (2)
- Antioch Apartments with Parking (3)
- Racine Apartments with Parking (7)
- Round Lake Beach Apartments with Parking (2)
- Lake Bluff Apartments with Parking (1)
- Libertyville Apartments with Parking (2)
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Pleasant Prairie apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.