610 Apartments for rent in Oak Creek, WI with Balconies
- Oak Creek Accessible Apartments (3)
- Oak Creek Apartments with Garages (5)
- Oak Creek Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Oak Creek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Oak Creek Apartments with Parking (5)
- Oak Creek Apartments with Pools (3)
- Oak Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Oak Creek Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Oak Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- South Milwaukee Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Franklin Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Greenfield Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Hales Corners Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Mount Pleasant Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Racine Apartments with Balconies (6)
- West Allis Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Milwaukee Apartments with Balconies (68)
- Shorewood Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Wauwatosa Apartments with Balconies (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Oak Creek?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Oak Creek?
Ready for bingo and cricket? Maybe a nap in a recliner in front of the T.V.? If so, Oak Creek may be just right for you. It is rated number four as the best place for seniors across the entire U.S.
You don't have to be old to live in Oak Creek, as it turns out. Instead, Oak Creek, Wisconsin, is just focused on being the best. For example, while it may be a booming senior center, it was also recently voted sixth manliest city in the country, Oak Creek has also ranked eighth for cities to visit for the holidays. Talk about over-achieving! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Oak Creek renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.