236 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Port Orchard, WA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Port Orchard (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Port Orchard (4)
- Port Orchard Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Port Orchard Apartments with Garages (13)
- Port Orchard Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Port Orchard Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Port Orchard Apartments with Parking (13)
- Port Orchard Apartments with Pools (2)
- Port Orchard Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Port Orchard Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Port Orchard Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Navy Yard City 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- East Port Orchard 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bremerton 2 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- Parkwood 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Tracyton 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Manchester 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Silverdale 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Bainbridge Island 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Gig Harbor 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Poulsbo 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Port Orchard?
Once called Sidney, Port Orchard was chosen by the U.S. Navy for the installation of what is now the Puget Sound Naval Shipyard. Anchors away!
Port Orchard, WA is a pleasant community with a population of just over 11,000 residents. The county seat of Kitsap County, this town is just thirteen miles west of Seattle, and connects to the big city by way of the Washington State Ferry system through Southworth. Are there apple trees here? Not the type you'll pick right off of trees (but there are plenty to be found in grocery stores, so don't fret); instead, the port's name refers to the strait separating Bainbridge Island and the Kitsap Peninsula. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Port Orchard are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Port Orchard near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Port Orchard that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.