718 Furnished Apartments for rent in Bothell West, WA
- Bothell West Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Bothell West Apartments with Garages (4)
- Bothell West Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bothell West Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Bothell West Apartments with Parking (5)
- Bothell West Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bothell West Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Bothell West Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Bothell West Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Bothell West (1)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Bothell West (2)
- Martha Lake Furnished Apartments (1)
- Bothell Furnished Apartments (2)
- North Lynnwood Furnished Apartments (1)
- Mill Creek East Furnished Apartments (1)
- Kirkland Furnished Apartments (5)
- Mukilteo Furnished Apartments (1)
- Everett Furnished Apartments (4)
- Redmond Furnished Apartments (7)
- Seattle Furnished Apartments (59)
- Bellevue Furnished Apartments (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Bothell West?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Bothell West?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Bothell West?
There aren't many places in the world where you can go and see a giant chicken statue, but you can in Bothell at the Country Village Arts Mall!
Bothell has been around since about 1885, but it has come a long way since its origins as a logging town. Since World War II, Bothell West has steadily grown as a suburb of Seattle. Living here comes with all of the same crazy weather as the famously temperamental Seattle climate, with lots of rain, cold and gray skies. But this area has a laid-back vibe that a lot of people love, and Bothell West is a nice quiet suburb to get away from the hectic pace of the big city nearby. See more
Furnished apartments in Bothell West can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Bothell West as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.