102 Condos for rent in Idylwood, VA
- Idylwood Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Idylwood Apartments with Garages (1)
- Idylwood Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Idylwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Idylwood Apartments with Parking (10)
- Idylwood Apartments with Pools (4)
- Idylwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Idylwood Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Idylwood Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- West Falls Church Condos for Rent (1)
- Falls Church Condos for Rent (1)
- Tysons Corner Condos for Rent (6)
- Merrifield Condos for Rent (3)
- Vienna Condos for Rent (1)
- Annandale Condos for Rent (1)
- Lake Barcroft Condos for Rent (1)
- Oakton Condos for Rent (3)
- Brookmont Condos for Rent (1)
- Fairfax Condos for Rent (1)
A word of advice? Don’t get bogged down by city life in D.C.. Give yourself a little space and settle down in Idylwood, a gorgeous Virginia suburb less than 12 miles from the city.
Sure, Idylwood was set up to accommodate commuters, but that doesn’t mean it’s lacking in the culture department. Spread out on a 2.8 mile stretch of northern Virginia’s totally essential, occasionally congested Route 7, Idylwood is nestled perfectly in between Tysons Corner (home to one of the world’s largest shopping malls) and Falls Church, a beautiful D.C. suburb with some of the best food in the area. So while residents may have easy access to one the of east coast’s most stimulating cities, they hardly need to stray from their own block to find an incredible collection of German bakeries and Italian restaurants, not to mention the abundance of fantastic, luxury brands. See more
Finding condos for rent in Idylwood is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Idylwood may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Idylwood that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.