Stunning 3 bedroom 2.5 bath condo in Church Hill available June 9th! Come live in this vibrant community, convenient to so much including downtown RVA, MCV (walk, bike or scoot in less than 15 minutes), some of the best restaurants our city has to offer, a short walk to Chimborazo Park or Libby Hill Park, the James River, Rocketts Landing, Shockoe Bottom and more.
Bright and roomy with tons of natural light, hardwood floors throughout, flowing floor plan focused on historic integrity. Walk in to the home to find a large sunny front room, extra dining room, and spacious living room. Enjoy the open kitchen with dishwasher, stainless steel fridge, microwave, oven, plenty of cabinet space and breakfast bar. Head upstairs to find three beautiful bedrooms with exposed brick, lots of closet space, windows galore, and a back deck coming off of the master bedroom. Washer/Dryer hook-ups ONLY, machines do not convey.
Step out back to a wonderful, relaxing space with tons of room for entertaining or soaking up sun,
This is a Church Hill gem, do not wait! This one will NOT last long!!!
***The Real Property Management Richmond Metro Resident Benefit Package is designed to provide convenience, professional services, and cost savings to our residents. By applying, Resident(s) agree to be automatically enrolled in the program and agrees to pay an additional $30 per month, payable with rent.
***This program includes:
- HVAC filter delivery every 90 days, which will help you save up to 15% on monthly heating & cooling bills (where applicable)
- Utility concierge services to help make sure you get the best value on your utilities and conveniently activate utility, cable, and internet services
- 24/7 online maintenance reporting aimed at making reporting those pesky maintenance issues easy and timely
- Access to your account and documents through our easy-to-use online portal
- One-click payment options to stay up to date on rent, utilities, and more
- Home buying assistance for when the time is right to buy your “forever” home
- Semiannual preventative maintenance walk throughs to keep the house in tip-top condition
- Self check-in to make move in day seamless and easy
- One late fee waived per year at your property upon request
- Credit reporting to help boost your credit score with timely rent payments!
Nonrefundable $50 application to apply and $195 lease administration fee due at lease signing. Pets considered (Small Dogs) on a case by case basis, subject to $25 per pet, per month. All utilities are the responsibility of the tenant to set-up before move-in date. ** To schedule a SHOWING or SUBMIT AN APPLICATION please do so on our website www.rpmrichmondmetro.com ** Professionally managed and offered by Real Property Management - Richmond Metro: Agent Maria Seager.
Real Property Management - Richmond Metro adheres to all fair housing laws and regulations