4,282 Short-term Apartments for rent in Burke Centre, VA
- Burke Centre Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Burke Centre Apartments with Garages (5)
- Burke Centre Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Burke Centre Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Burke Centre Apartments with Parking (11)
- Burke Centre Apartments with Pools (5)
- Burke Centre Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Burke Centre Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Burke Centre Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Fairfax Station Short-term Apartments (1)
- Fairfax Short-term Apartments (16)
- Fair Oaks Short-term Apartments (2)
- Oakton Short-term Apartments (1)
- Merrifield Short-term Apartments (3)
- Lake Ridge Short-term Apartments (1)
- Fair Lakes Short-term Apartments (1)
- Annandale Short-term Apartments (2)
- Springfield Short-term Apartments (2)
- Vienna Short-term Apartments (2)
Situated on nearly 2000 acres, Burke Centre VA is like a private oasis with city like amenities with a small-town feel.
Burke Centre is a census-designated place within Fairfax County, VA. However, it is a unique town in that it is a planned residential community. Although it may be in a residential community, residents are just minutes from great food, shopping and entertainment. In fact, there are several excellent eateries embedded within the planned community for those who want to stay close to home. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Burke Centre takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.