Beautiful three bedroom, two and a half bathroom townhome tucked away in the Silverleaf community available now! Located between Hopkins Road and Beulah Road, convenient to Chippenham Parkway, 288, 895 and Interstate 95, less than 15 minutes to downtown Richmond and minutes from the Defense Supply Center. Close to Pocohontas State Park, Iron Bridge Park, First Tee of Chesterfield and Chesterfield County Airport.
Open concept floor plan leads from the large living room that connects to the eat-in kitchen complete with an over-sized island, recessed lighting and plenty of cabinet storage. Plenty of natural light throughout and tons of space for a dining table of any size.
Head upstairs to the Master Suite with a large walk-in closet and full en suite bathroom including a double vanity and shower with two showerheads. Two additional spacious bedrooms with ample closet space down the hallway and a full bathroom. Second floor laundry room with washer and dryer to convey.
Step outside through the sliding door to the freshly aerated/seeded yard and the fenced-in area that make it an ideal space to relax and unwind at the end of the day or host and entertain family and friends in to the night. Detached one car garage offers more storage space and additional off-street parking space that has access to enter the home from the rear.
HOA is covered by the landlord and includes trash utility, landscaping, access to resort style amenities including a splash park, playground, clubhouse, gym and pool. Schedule a showing TODAY, this beauty will not last long!
***The Real Property Management Richmond Metro Resident Benefit Package is designed to provide convenience, professional services, and cost savings to our residents. By applying, Resident(s) agree to be automatically enrolled in the program and agrees to pay an additional $39 per month, payable with rent.
This program includes:
- HVAC filter delivery every 90 days, which will help you save up to 15% on monthly heating & cooling bills (where applicable)
- $1M Identity Protection, coverage backed by AIG
- 24/7 online maintenance reporting aimed at making reporting those pesky maintenance issues easy and timely
- Home buying assistance for when the time is right to buy your "forever" home
- Access to your account and documents through our easy-to-use online portal with One-click payment options to stay up to date on rent, utilities, and more
- Credit reporting to help boost your credit score with timely rent payments!
-Resident Rewards Program, receive gift cards, and excusive discounts when you pay rent on time
- Utility concierge services to help make sure you get the best value on your utilities and conveniently activate utility, cable, and internet services
- Vetted Vender Network, everyone who services your home is screened for insurance, licensing, and professionalism for the job
Non-refundable $60 application fee for all applicants 18 or older to apply and $195 lease administration fee due at lease signing. Pets considered on a case by case basis. If you have a pet, you will be required to pay a non-refundable $250.00 Pet Administration Fee per pet due at Lease signing. In addition to this fee, you will also have monthly pet admin fees per pet. The amount of the pet fee is determined based upon the "Paw Score" that PetScreening.com assigns to your pet. (5 Paws - $25.00/month, 4 Paws - $30.00/month, 3 Paws - $40.00/month, 2 Paws - $50.00/month, 1 Paw - $75.00/month). THIS IS A REQUIRED PART OF THE APPLICATION PROCESS FOR ALL APPLICANTS. ** To schedule a SHOWING or SUBMIT AN APPLICATION please do so on our website www.rpmrichmondmetro.com ** Professionally managed and offered by Real Property Management - Richmond Metro: Agent Tonya Reneé Fulcher
Real Property Management - Richmond Metro adheres to all fair housing laws and regulations.
Amenities: trash, landscaping, refrigerator, oven/stove, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer