270 Accessible Apartments for rent in West Haven, UT
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- West Haven Apartments with Balconies (8)
- West Haven Apartments with Garages (11)
- West Haven Apartments with Gyms (7)
- West Haven Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- West Haven Apartments with Parking (12)
- West Haven Apartments with Pools (5)
- West Haven Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- West Haven Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- West Haven Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Roy Accessible Apartments (1)
- Ogden Accessible Apartments (5)
- West Point Accessible Apartments (1)
- Clearfield Accessible Apartments (3)
- Syracuse Accessible Apartments (1)
- Layton Accessible Apartments (3)
- Farmington Accessible Apartments (2)
- Woods Cross Accessible Apartments (1)
- Bountiful Accessible Apartments (2)
- North Salt Lake Accessible Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in West Haven?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in West Haven?
West Haven only became an incorporated city in 1991, when the two unincorporated communities of Wilson and Kanesville were combined into one.
The city has grown a fair bit since 2000 when the population was only just under 4,000. Now (or as of the 2010 census) it's over 10,000, which is significant growth in only 10 years. Found in Weber County, Utah, West Haven is only 35 miles to the north of Salt Lake City, with Great Salt Lake only a few miles to the west and Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest the same distance east. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in West Haven with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in West Haven. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.